Congratulations To Kristine Carbis Jardine!
Complete the following steps to win ONE entry.
- Take a photo of yourself at any of our stores and post the taken selfie on Facebook or Instagram with the tag @Griffin Jewellery Designs.
- Like the “Mother’s Day Contest” post on Facebook.
- Like our Facebook @GriffinJewelleryDesigns and follow our Instagram @griffinjewellerydesigns
*Only open to applicants who are 18 years or above and Ontario or Nova Scotia residents.
Starts from 1 April 2023, 12:00 (EST) to 11 May 2023, 23:59 (EST)
Announcement: 12 May 2023 on Facebook and Website
Click here to join the Contest
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The “Mother’s Day” Facebook Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Griffin Jewellery Designs, 27 West Beaver Creek Road, Unit 201, Richmond Hill, Canada, ON L4B 1M8 (the “Sponsor”).
The contest begins on 1 April 2023, 12:00 (EST) and runs until 11 May 2023, 23:59 (EST) (the “Promotion Period”). A random draw among participants who complete the steps on Facebook and Instagram during the contest period will be held. No purchase is necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All entries for the Contest must be received by the Sponsor prior to the end of the Promotion Period.
This Contest is open to legal residents of Ontario and Nova Scotia, Canada who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and who have liked Griffin Jewellery Designs’ Facebook @GriffinJewelleryDesigns and followed Instagram @griffinjewellerydesigns.
Employees of the Sponsor and of its parent and affiliated companies, and their immediate families living in the same household, are not eligible to enter (for the purpose of the contest, immediate family includes children, siblings, or parents).
The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state, and local laws and regulations. By entering the Contest, participants (and their respective legal guardians or parents, where applicable), agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions of these official rules (the “Rules”). The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter
No purchase is necessary. Participants who take a photo of themselves at any of our stores and post this selfie on Facebook or Instagram with the tag @griffinjewellerydesigns, like the “Contest” post on Facebook, and like Griffin Jewellery Facebook and follow Griffin Jewellery Instagram page can win one entry to the contest.
If entries or required information cannot be successfully submitted before the deadline, Griffin Jewellery Designs does not claim any responsibility.
There is one PRIZE available to be won during the contest period. The prize is a CAD $1,000 Shopping Spree at any of our stores.
The odds of a participant’s entry being randomly selected depend upon the number of entries received in accordance with section 2 above.
The prize must be accepted as described in these Contest Rules and may not be substituted for another prize, or exchanged in full or in part for cash.
An ID will be required when claiming the prize.
- Winner notification process
The winner will be chosen randomly on 12 May 2023.
The potential winner will be notified by email or social media messenger within five (5) business days of the win. If the potential winner cannot be reached or does not claim the prize after thirty calendar days, another potential winner may or may not be selected, at Griffin Jewellery Designs’ sole discretion.
The winner announcement will be made on our website and Facebook.
The “Contest” is not endorsed, administered, or sponsored by Facebook or Instagram.
All participants agree to and accept the Terms and Conditions of this “Contest”. If there are any changes to the Terms and Conditions, there shall be no notification.
Griffin Jewellery Designs reserves the right to a final decision in case of any disputes.
- Griffin Jewellery Designs is not liable for entries that are not processed or received due to any sort of technical failure.
- Prizes cannot be substituted or transferred without permission of the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes in the event that the prizes described are unavailable due to circumstances beyond its control. In the event an equivalent substitution cannot be found, the Sponsor reserves the right to offer a prize that is of lesser value than the original prize or to not award that portion of the prize altogether.
- All expenses related to the receipt and use of the prizes including travel, surcharges, fees, taxes (federal, provincial, state, and local), incidentals if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor denies any liability or responsibility in connection with any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising out of this contest or the prizes.
- Any selected person who fails to meet the terms set forth in these rules will be disqualified. Should any of the winners be disqualified for any reason, alternate winners will be selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
These terms and conditions are last updated on 31 Mar 2023.